Friday, October 9, 2009

Republishing my first book


It has been an exciting couple of weeks. I have had the opportunity to re-publish my first book: Home Is Where The Heart Is that I did in 2002. I had the cover redone and it looks much better. This is the cover design that Rhonda Wolverton did for me and the back cover looks great too. I am really going to promote this book as soon as it is done at Amazon.com.
I fixed all that typos and added my website there so it will be a great blessing to anyone who wants to read it. There are several who are interested in buying it and will get the chance towards the end of the month.
Soccer has started up for Moses and Henry and we have been busy driving back and forth to Robertsdale where the practices are played. Henry practices at the Loxley Elementary School playground. It's been a busy couple of weeks.

No comments: