Friday, October 9, 2009

The Next Book..........


Now that I have Home Is Where The Heart Is back in circulation and Home Is Where The Learning Is: Homeschool Lifestyles from Homeschool Moms also out I had another book I wanted to publish. It's called Of One Heart: Being Single in the LDS World. I finally finished it and I'm tweeking it a bit so it will be perfect. This is the cover that Lydia painted for me in watercolor and I scanned it and did a little bit more with it before I put it on the cover. It was perfect. When I recieved my proof in the mail I was so overwhelmed at how good it looked. I just needed to fix the internal part to make that perfect. It should be out at the end of the month of October. I think it will be successful as well.
Wednesday I helped the Young Women finish off the quilt for Ayna Delgato and it looked really great. It has been a full week.

No comments: