Friday, October 9, 2009

My Birthday.......





About a month ago, (September 6th) I turned 50 years old. It was hard to imagine that I was that old but live went on just the same and I don't look much older than 35. So I'm happy with my life. I did want to have some kind of celebration so Sarah said don't worry about anything---everyone will pitch in. So with my birthday on Sunday, I figured we would do something on Saturday. I really want to go to Lamberts in Foley.



Thursday came around and we went to the Bozemans for a night of dominoes. That was fun because Jessie and Katy were there with their children. We all ate dinner together--Lydia, Moses and Henry included.


Friday we went to the Delgatos for an evening of swimming and eating. That was fun too. But Saturday morning I woke up to take the dogs out and I saw a girl coming out of the bathroom. This girl looked familiar and I realized it was Sarah. She had surprized me by flying home for the weekend. So we all had a great time on Saturday. We did get to go to Lamberts as well. What a weekend. It was so much fun. The only bad thing was that I had to drive Sarah to the airport in New Orleans so I couldn't stay at church on my birthday but that's okay. When I got home, everyone was there to say happy birthday including Jeff and Melonie Holifield. That was a surprize!!!

The picture here is of Jeff, Melonie, Arthur sitting on Melonie's lap, Naomi and Jon reading his book. It was a fun time the whole weekend.





No comments: