Wednesday, May 6, 2009


It has been so long since I have written here. I almost forgot that I had this blog because I have been so busy with other things.

Naomi is married now to Jonathan Holifield. It was a fast trip on the weekend of March 14th to Nauvoo but a wonderful wedding. They are really happy together.

Since Caleb has been gone and then Naomi married we have rearranged the bedrooms in our house so that now we have an actual office. It has been so wonderful to have all my writings and books and assignments with my desk and computer in one room. Jim is such a wonderful husband to me and we are really happy together. School is coming close to an end and I have so many writing projects to do during the summer it will be amazing to get them done.
I am almost done with my manuscript: Of One Heart: Being Single In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and have four other manuscripts to send to Covenant Book if they accept this latest one. I am so hopeful and pray that they say yes.
Caleb is doing so very well on his mission right now. He has lived in Mexico for two months now and since he has always had a native Mexican companion, his spanish has improved greatly in a short time. He baptized a sister there last month and they continue to teach several families each week.
We also managed to plant a garden right after we got back from Nauvoo and the other reception in Daphne. It is florishing and we will soon have tomatoes to pick.
Have a wonderful spring day and I hope all is well with you and your family.

No comments: