Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Writings



I am going to start posting my editorials here for everyone to read. I have another blog posted on this blogger website called A Beacon Of Light, that is a collection of writings from different women. I contribute to that as well. That one is more inspirational writing.

I keep saying I'm almost done with my manuscript but I keep writing more so I guess I'm not done yet. It is shaping up very nicely so I'm hoping each time I write some more it will get better. The book will be called: Of One Heart: Being Single in the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. Very specific topic but there is a great need for it.

Jim is just about over his shingles. That is an awful illness because it starts on the inside of your body and goes out to the skin. It's almost like torchering someone. It takes a long time to recover from it, but he is okay now.

I love posting pictures with what I write so I will be doing that quite often as well. I'm a visual person. This picture is of Henry (9)and Moses (12). Moses is small for his age and Henry is big for his age. Henry keeps catching up to Moses. This is the last week of school before summer break so everyone is excited to finish.

Have a great week.

1 comment:

Terri Wagner said...

Too cute Valerie. All your kids are. Good idea. I'll come and check your blog out and write comments. Get writing on that book, it's needed. And poor Jim. My dad got that 5 years ago and still has bad moments. His was in the eye/head area. Who knew you could get it there?!