Homeschooling has been going on since the 70's but the internet hasn't!!! With the availability of the internet, reading about other homeschoolers and how they do what they do couldn't be easier. Encouraging words and helps for parents coping with difficulties is right at our fingertips. Take a look at some of these blogs which are written and maintained by wonderful homeschooling parents. All of these blogs come highly recommended:
1. Our 4 Kiddos: http://our4kiddos.blogspot.com/ A blog that celebrates homeschool life including posts about education, recipes, faith and more.
2. 123 Homeschool 4 Me: http://www.123homeschool4me.com/
Creative ideas, 150+ free printables, crafts, kids activities, and homeschool lesson plans, for preschool and homeschool families.
3. One Plus One Plus One equals One: http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.net/
1+1+1=1 is a homeschooling blog filled with many free resources, printables and posts featuring a behind the scenes look at life in our home.
4. All things with purpose: http://www.allthingswithpurpose.com/
We're 2 friends that have teamed up to blog about all things homeschooling, crafting, sewing, money saving, parenting, decorating and throwing great parties! We offer fabulous free printables and homeschooling encouragement.
5. How to homeschool my child: http://www.howtohomeschoolmychild.com/blog
Homeschool encouragement from a mom who graduated 3 kids. Offer free activities, resources, activity guides, as well as tips & tricks for homeschooling and Christian parenting.
6. Confessions of a homeschooler: http://confessionsofahomeschooler.com/
Confessions of a homeschooler is a homeschooling blog full of ideas, resources, curriculum, recipes, projects, and digital scrapbooking supplies.
7. Only passionate curiosity: http://www.onlypassionatecuriosity.com/
This blog shares what real life homeschooling is like- all our triumphs and struggles. We want to share ideas on how to make homeschooling work for you and your family, and help you save a little money along the way.
8. Blessed without a doubt: http://www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com/
Blessed Beyond a Doubt helps homeschool families live a simple frugal life by sharing homeschool freebies, encouragement, family, parenting, marriage, and homemaking tips.
9. Homeschool/Highschool parent blog roll: http://letshomeschoolhighschool.com/parent-blogroll/
A high school homeschool blog especially for parents. Lots of information and ideas for curriculum.
10. Homeschool/Highschool Student blog roll: http://letshomeschoolhighschool.com/student-blogroll/ A high school homeschool blog especially for students.
I know there are more blogs out there. This is such a small sampling of great information and encouraging words.... If you find a good one then post the link in the comment area below and I'll add the link to the list.....