Friday, August 12, 2011

Teaching our next driver......

This is what we did yesterday for a while and I think I have a few more gray hairs.  I know it was her first time with me but she had driven the lawn mower and driven with Eliot before so I don't know how long it will take for her to get a handle on the car but we shall see.  Maybe Jim can drive with her.......

More good news:  My next article will be featured in MormonTimes.com again and I'm hoping for a front page again as it was last time.  So exciting!!!

Justin Bashein, my nephew took a fall over a 30 foot drop this past week but is recuperating well after all the stitches.  He is healing okay but was shaken up a bit.  He had to be life- flighted  in a basket to the hospital in Ventura, California.  Hopefully he will recover fast.  Prayers to him in Ventura.

No comments: