Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ida was here

Hurricane Ida wasn't much of a hurricane by the time it got here to Loxley. Although there were wind gusts up to 70 miles an hour, we had more rain than anything else.

I'm very excited though for the snowball affect going on with my Of One Heart book. I did an interview yesterday and had several writer friends promote it on their blogs and websites. Its very exciting.

No school today either or tomorrow for Veteran's Day so we have some time to do some extra stuff that we don't get to do very often. A surprize short vacation. I did get more of my next manuscript done but I still have much more to do. Since this lastest manuscript (Dogs, Blogs, and Hobbits: Writings from a Widow's Perspective) was typed on two different computers, I had to type the whole thing over again because there was some corruption in the file. The PDF conversion manuscript would not work for my publisher so I am now typing the whole thing over. What a pain but I have to do it. My hands are going to be hurting for a while.

As for the rest of the week---soccer will be canceled because of the flooded fields and this friday is the 13th. Our day for Jim and me to go on a date!

Stay dry!!

No comments: