Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A good book to read

Marsha Ward started this series a long time ago. She wrote and rewrote the first story and turns out a marvelous book called the Man From Shenandoah. Fast foward to the present day and the third book in this series called Trail of Storms is now published and on sale at Barnes and Noble.

This interesting story of Jessie Bingham in a bewildering tangle of values, emotions and high adventure. I'm not a western kind of person but I want to read this book.


http://search.%20barnesandnoble.%20com/Trail-%20Of-Storms/%20Marsha-Ward/%20e/9781440126048/%20?itm=1

2 comments:

Marsha Ward said...

Thanks for wanting to read my book, Valerie. I appreciate all wonderful readers.

For some reason the link to Barnes & Noble isn't working out, so try this, folks.

Marsha Ward

The Blessings of Family Life said...

You are welcome!! I wish you much success.