Sunday, April 5, 2020

20th Day of Covid 19 Shutdown: April 5th, 2020

It has taken me over two weeks to really start to feel the affects of this pandemic and I have ignored this blog as well.  I decided it was time to post positive messages through this blog and not just on my Facebook page.  Facebook has taken over my life with keeping up each day as well as other responsibilities.

Over the last two weeks I have kept busy with

finishing craft projects started long ago: (Rag Weaved Basket)


Sew face masks for myself and husband along with a friend who needed them for her work:

Work on a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle encouraged by Tom's doctor to keep his brain active:
(We are almost done now)

Create and mail special messages to our Primary children at Church.



 And add flowers and vegetables to our property.  I love these pots of flowers:



I was very happy and busy.  But now after two weeks, I'm starting to feel the effects of this virus and I'm slowing down.
I still have my mother's diary to type which I am half way through.




And practice my Ukulele, which I need to do at least 15 minutes every day.

We need positive messages of hope!!
For those who watched today, our Prophet and President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints has called any and all who can to fast on Good Friday for the following blessings:

1-that the present pandemic be controlled
2-that caregivers be protected
3-that the economy strengthen
4-and that life be normalized!!!

Image may contain: 1 person, suit, possible text that says '"I INVITE ALL, INCLUDING THOSE NOT OF OUR FAITH, TO FAST AND PRA Y ON GOOD FRIDAY, APRIL 10, THAT THE PRESENT PANDEMIC MAY Y BE CONTROLLED, CAREGIVERS BE PROTECTED, THE ECONOMY STRENGTHENED, AND LIFE NORMALIZED.' Russell M. Nelson MAESER ANDERSON'

We should be greatly blessed by this act of unselfishness throughout the world.


No comments: