Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Link to My New Column

About three years ago I started writing for an organization called MORE GOOD FOUNDATION which consists of a group of people who want to promote The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and its standards and moral character.

I was given my own column which was going along pretty well for about 2 years. I had a hard time keeping up the writing at times but I did it until the same group of people decided to tweak some of their websites and I was one of the unfortunate souls of getting dropped.  Hence the story of my life.

 I have written for other columns over the course of my life that got dropped. They then become books of the collection of posts.

This is one of the columns which can still be visited:

 Bonds That Tie the Family

 Ha... I just keep going back for more. I guess this won't be the last time it happens...

So now column #4 has been started again thanks to Terrie Bittner who loves my stuff and I am off again and this time the column is called Strengthening Families.

From the LDSBLOGS.COM comes Strengthening Families and in this day and age--we really need this kind of encouragement.



No comments: