Friday, September 9, 2011

What a Week!!!!!

The week started off with a bang as Tropical Storm Lee finished it's round on Monday and my children arranged to have a mud party and invited all their friends.  About 20 teens showed up at 1pm and they had a ball skin boarding in the yard, playing volleyball and mud slinging around the yard and eating snacks.

Tuesday was my birthday and I had a great day. Lots of cards and well wishes from Facebook.  It culminated a the end while we were watching "Yankee Doodle Dandy" and my daughter realized she left her phone at church.  A likely story but my husband and children dragged me there only to find out it was a surprise party for me.  I was dumbfounded.  Those who came ate cake and we played the question game.  So much fun. Then we finished the movie when we came home.

The rest of the week was school, work, writing and driving children to their various activities. I'm exhausted but it was fun!!!! Saturday we can rest.....

No comments: