Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It should have been the end of the world today.....

I'm glad it is not but by the way the media was talking it should have been the end of the world as we know it!!! Our Federal government is doing all it can to bankrupt our country.  It is unbelievable to think that our own Congress---our own people who we have voted into office would be the demise of our own sovereignty. It is the beginning of the end of our lifestyle as we know it because our Federal Government does not want us to succeed.  Through the Bildaburg  Group, Illuminati and other One World Order secret combinations, we don't seem to have a chance.  So many people have worked so hard to make a wonderful life for themselves in this country and it will all be blown away from these selfish, greedy, evil, warmongers who want only what is best for themselves and not the good of the whole.

I have always tried to teach my children to do the best of the whole group but apparently not everyone feels that way. I will continue to write about what is important in our lives.  I will continue to publish my books and promote the family and all that is good in the world until I breath my last breath.

I read an interesting book yesterday.  The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck was very interesting.  I got some kind of 24 hour bug and had to stayed in bed all day.  Not good for a Monday but I was able to lay and ponder what I read and what we need to do to find a way to earn an income so we can pay our financial obligations.  It has been very frustrating for both Jim and myself to be so burdened with not having income coming in to pay for the essentials.  I cannot even think about the Hotel at this point because we cannot even take care of ourselves let alone a hotel/museum.  I need to keep trying.


Picture taken from: phid=37197&photogname=basketman&photogid=2243&refurl=http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/Other_Government_Pub_g317-Magnifier_Focus_On_SECRET__p37119.html

No comments: