Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Valentine's Day weekend

There are two anniversaries I was celebrating over the weekend. The first one is a great milestone!!!!  Thirty years ago I had been married to Robert Arthur Steimle for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple.  I couldn't believe it had been that long.  I realized it when January brought 2011 and that meant from 1981 it have been thirty years.  Quite a long time.

The other anniversary was of my present husband.  We met three years ago on valentine's weekend, when Mobile Stake of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints sponsored a Single Adult Conference for the whole area.  One hundred and thirty five people showed up Friday night and it was incredible.  What a great time we all had and that is where I met Jim.  Life truly takes you on many twists and turns.

No comments: